Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pinterested in some crazy shiz?

In yet another blatantly conscious attempt to avoid real life, I've started pinning. In case you live under a rock, it's where you take images and plug them into a website.

It's like when unicorns touch their horns together and a beam of light erupts so bright that rainbow sparkles fall from the sky and the sun turns into a giant lollypop and pandas begin prancing around in a garden full of hibiscus flowers. Or meth*.

My favorite board is called "This is SO WRONG", and it really is.

I'm about to get my 100th pin -- any suggestions?

http://pinterest.com/jnsqblog/this-is-so-wrong/
*It should be noted that I'm deathly afraid of all drugs. All of them. Including aspirin. I'm just assuming that meth is like magical pandas dancing in rainbow glowing land of hibiscus. I apologize in advance to meth-doers who refutiate** this claim.

**Yes a-holes, I know this is not a real word.

3 comments:

  1. I think Pinterest must be a woman thing. I just don't get it.

    By the way I don't think reutiate is a real word. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Webster, Yes it is a woman thing, it goes back to our love of not wanting to read anything and only look at pictures in magazines. Now someone's made this in internet format, we <3 it, and we !<3 reading! Reading is for nerds. Pickchas, that's what the 'merican woman wants.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails