Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tuesday Tweep Round Up : Sale Blogs (btw, mine still coming!)

Photo credit evymoon on flickr
Yo. Spoke w/ a few peeps & axed the categories, just too damn complicated for this lot.

Good news is that now the responses are pouring in & I should have a lovely Soldes blog for you this weekend!

If you want to share, comment below or send me an email at Shannon@JNSQ-Blog.com:

1) What do you think about the sales, love'em or hate'em?

2) What's your fave shop in Paris? (Name/address) Why is it great?



In the mean time, here are 5 sales blogs I think you should check out:

Girls Guide to Paris - Les Soldes 2011 by Milla Msa
HIP Paris - Ten Never-Ending Trends of Parisian Shoppers by Tory Hoen
I Heart Paris - Winter Sales 2011
Love in the City of Lights - Art of the Sale
Bonjour Paris - Soldes, Glorious Soldes! by Karen Fawcette

Did I miss one you liked? Let me know, I'll throw it up here.
xx S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails