Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sat Six Mention on Adventures with Andi!

A big thanks to Andi who mentioned JNSQ in her Saturday Six this week, a great round up of blog posts from travelers, experts, expats and loads of other cool people.... what was she thinking adding me?

I met Andi at a tweet up back before old man winter decided to slap us all in the face. She is pint-sized, but what she lacks in height, she makes up for in spunk. She's quite the travel bug and her posts are always a good read. Anyway, if you gotta sec, check it out:

http://www.misadventureswithandi.com/2011/01/saturday-six-48.html


Thanks Andi :)
xx S

4 comments:

  1. Shannon, so happy to find you through Andi!! I love your cool header and site!

    A new Giveaway on Monday!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci Shannon, but I have nothing to do with that post, it is all you, I just get to highlight some incredibly talented peeps every week and it is always inspiring! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extremely sweet! I do not obviously have a need for something like this specific today, in case I ever before perform, I'm going to be guaranteed to come back! Almost all I can say is that this is nuts very good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually do not really certainly need to have something similar to this unique these days, just in case We in the past carry out, I will end up being assured to return! Just about all I will state is actually this is actually nut products excellent!

    Buy FIFA 15 Coins
    lol欧服代练

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails