Thursday, December 23, 2010

Now a message from buddy the elf.

PSYCH... OMG, you thought I was going to go all Will F. on your ass didn't you? "Buddy the Elf, What's your favorite color?!"... seriously though, that movie is the complete and total shit and I would probably watch it daily if I didn't fear the judgmental looks from my hubs.

December has been bat-shit-crazier than the cat-shit-crazy last few months... So, I've got some extra posts to put up! 3 to be exact. So I'll be putting up one each day, and then I'll probably go into over-work-myself-into-a-coma mode, yet again.
Hoping you all have a really wonderful holiday, filled with love and joy and and snow and children laughing and big fake santa clauses and alcohol and fat honkin' gifts and double rainbows and unicorn nuzzles, wherever you are.
XX S

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon

    Not sure if I understood a single word of that (apart from the "bat-shit-crazier than the cat-shit-crazy" bit which is what is used to describe normality in my part of rural Brittany) but you have a Merry Christmas too!

    All the best

    Keith

    P.S. What are "hubs", by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Keith, I thought Brittany was supposed to be all zen? I've been deceived! Hubs = my frenchie husband. Merry xmas to you & yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do watch it daily! LOL!!

    Hope you and yours had a very merry xmas and here's to a kick ass NY!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails