Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Moodlifters 4th edition

Another Monday... another reason to read JNSQ.
I've caught my first shitty cold of the year. It's crap out. Winter isn't looming, but rather banging on our doors saying "Let me in you assholes, I'm here to make sure your nuts get goosebumps!" (watch out fellas.) And worst of all... my job is still... STILL... going to last another month and a half before I can declare freedom from that torturous chamber of daily despair.

Let's have a laugh. Enjoy some of my favorite links, just a few but you'll take it & like it.
Happy Monday
xx S





Nick Holmes - Mustache

5 comments:

  1. Zut alors! Get some Angelina's chocolat chaud, download some smutty American TV, turn off the Blackberry and any work-related device, crank up the heat and curl up for hours, dozing, binging and (hopefully) feeling better soon!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm Chocolat.. mmmmm... smutty tv... mmmmm... dozing, binging.. sounds good. I think I'll have that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the mood-lifters, which I am reading on Tuesday, but which are helpful nonetheless. :) I'm sick, too. Ugh.

    I like Sweet Freak's advice up there... Maybe I will take it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like'm, I gotta do more of these...

    ReplyDelete
  5. that of a wonderful locate can not wait to determine whatever you a couple of think of!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails