Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WTF Wednesday

Windows open? Check.

Cool weather? Check.

Momentary liberty from ass-to-genital-people-sandwich? Checkity-check.

So, why is it that the humidity is 9,000,000,000 % higher in the metro?

I set one foot inside the tramcar and it's as if someone has dumped a bucket of sweat over my entire body.

Even my toes were sweating. That shit ain't normal.

I looked around to see if I was the only one suffering a bout of Perspirationitus, and seems to me the French healthcare system has given them a vaccine I'm obviously missing.

Note to self: bring garment bag full of extra clothes to work and bathe in liquid deodorant before taking the train.

1 comment:

  1. I so know what you're talking about. You're right, it must be an American thing but I sweat like a skewered pig on the Metro. Ask Karin, i have a couple sweat rags and a baseball cap I keep in my backpack at all times for just this type of emergency. Thanks for the juice on this steamy subject!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails