Tuesday, July 20, 2010

RP Part Deux.

Horribly Embarrassing Confession:
It's official. I'm a cougar for life.

Jacob who? Your team is LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.

That's right be-yotches. I said it.

Robert, I want to be your next pointless, filandering, soon-to-be-forgotten mistake. I haven't had a man-crush this bad since Devon Sawa, so that's gotta count for something.

Needless to say, hubs took me to see the latest Twilight film not long ago. He may even have wiped a conspicuous drop of drool or two from my gaping trap, the dear.

Sometimes I don't know how he puts up with my flagrant admiration of this brooding, tormented, gut-wrenching hard body. I MEAN ACTOR. He is a thesbian worth his weight in massage oil. I MEAN GOLD.

3 comments:

  1. Horribly Embarrassing Confession:
    I have actually seen all three movies so far. The adult in me snickers and laughs at the horrible acting (I really did snort out loud in the second one, it was so bad), and cannot believe I'm really in the theater watching.

    But my inner 13-year-old girl? She *loves* the storyline and can't wait for the 4th to arrive.

    My cougar wannabe conquest? Here. He's 21 years younger than me. Is that sick? At least now he's legal, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Karin. I'd forgive you the 21yr diff, but seriously... Harry Potter? OMG. Edward would rip that twerp to bits. And then eat them. No contest. I win the hottest-cougar-obsession award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again fantastic submit. Material have a great idea of these types of designs.After i coming into your site,I experienced this kind of . Occur and writting your blog will be more attractive. In your Good results! Buy D3 Gold

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails