Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oh. NO. She. DI'INT!


To everyone who loves this idea: I pity you.

To everyone else who has 2 brain cells: Please find it in your hearts to forgive the rest of the moronic population who wouldn't know what music was if you invented a way to hive-mind them with Vivaldi's ghost.

Yes, she has vocal chords. THAT DOES NOT MEAN SHE SHOULD BE USING THEM. To make matters worse there's talk of her dueting with the legendary Jean-Jacques Goldman. Unfortunately, I have vivid memories of Jean-Jacques, and his ridiculous cheese being played during yearly crèpe parties of high school french class. It was bad enough that I had to listen to him back then on his own; teamed up with Celine just feels like some kind of Pentagon-torture-mix will be unleashed on to the world.

"If all goes well" the album should come out by the end of the year or early next year. Personally, I'm going to pray for disaster. I'm going to pray, GOOD AND HARD, that the studio excreting this steaming pile will be "accidentally" bombed into oblivion.

Since I'm sure the gov't read this shit, get on it cap'n. I know you hate that "music" as much as the next soldier, so unleash the drones before it's too late! And, btw, HERE, just in case you need a reminder of how she has perfected the art of narcissism and age-ed crooning.



3 comments:

  1. There's a book for you:
    "Let's Talk About Love: A Journey to the End of Taste" by Carl Wilson.
    It's all about hating on Celine Dion's music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Sounds like a good book up there! I am so glad to know that I am not the only one that thinks "EW" about CD. She is creepy. *shudders*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Yessica: I'm going to go buy that ASAP, sounds just lovely lol.

    @Karin: She is bizarre. Too bad so much talent is going to waste. You gotta admit it.. the woman can belt it out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails