Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Metro Oddities - Part II - Gold has been struck.

Do you think I can't see you? Is this one of those deals, where, if you cover your eyes you become invisible? Because, I hate to break it to you pal, I'm watching you. I'm looking riiiiiiight at you.

And I totally saw you pick your nose just then.

Yep. Me vois toi. Seriously dude, you were gettin' it up there - I'm actually impressed.

No, no. Don't try and pretend you were itching. Let's not spoil it. That dog won't hunt, I've seen the goods. Thaaaat's it. Look out the window, now. Pretend that didn't happen. I'll just be over here laughing at you.

Unfortunately this scene is all too common. Almost a daily experience, weekly at least. Why do the pickers think you can't see them? This is one of those age-old questions that will probably haunt me until the day I die. Until the day I die, or decide to pick my nose on the metro.

There's GOOOOOOOLD in them there hills!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails